Cloud Data and Analytics
Treasures are buried in your data. These gems can only shine if gathered from siloed storage repositories and integrated into a valuable single view. Cloud Data and Analytics solutions from Unisys help you efficiently manage, govern and analyze your data in the cloud and gain business insights that gleam with possibilities.
Accelerate business growth with data insights
Modernize your data
The cloud offers advantages. Give them to your data.
You may be ready to move to the cloud but your data may not be. Gain the cloud advantages you’re after – including agility, flexibility and security – by modernizing your legacy data. While some data can be migrated “as is,” data migration and data modernization often go together, with organizations first modernizing data before moving it to the cloud.
Accelerate business growth with Unisys through agile and scalable Data Modernization. We’ll assess your environment, study your data, recommend the right data modernization strategy and then smoothly and securely move your structured, semi-structured and unstructured enterprise data from siloed legacy databases to a cloud database.
Benefits of Data Modernization
- Increase agility and efficiency
- Improve user experience
- Manage data consumption
- Make legacy data easier to manage
- Address changing business needs
- Gain insights to drive innovation
Power innovation with data analytics
Apply insights to guide better business decisions.
Data analytics can guide your business strategy and inform your decision-making. However, deriving insights from data – including historical data that can illuminate trends – can be challenging without a single dashboard view.
Put your data to work propelling the business. With Data Analytics tools and capabilities, you can consolidate and visualize data and deliver insights to power decisions for individual business units as well as your entire enterprise.
Potential use cases
- Data that detects fraud or other cybersecurity threats
- Predictive intelligence on future failures of mission-critical equipment
- Insights that support actuarial modeling
- Insights on customer demand to inform the manufacturing process
- Predictive insights about customer behavior buried in marketing data and forecasts
- Customer insights, production schedules and product roadmaps to help HR adapt hiring and training processes
- Information to help personalize customer experiences
Benefits of Data Analytics
- Detect trends and opportunities to streamline operations and grow the business with visualizations of data
- Offer users a self-service model for easy and fast access to data analytics
- Create an analytics culture within your organization that encourages employees to measure – and improve – performance
Migrate data to the cloud
Move your data to the cloud to move your business forward.
Data can be a powerful driver for digital transformation. But first, you must free it from the silos that are undermining its potential. Data migration involves taking disparate data spread across legacy databases and moving it to the cloud. Interconnect all that data and it can deliver immense value to your business.
With Unisys Data Migration, you can smoothly and securely migrate your structured, semi-structured and unstructured enterprise data. Our highly resilient frameworks and accelerators will streamline the move from siloed legacy databases, on-premises servers and third-party data repositories to an enterprise data lake or cloud database. We bring expertise from guiding thousands of data migrations in some of the most highly regulated industries.
Benefits of Data Migration services
- Proven expertise
- Security-first approach
- Customized cloud accelerators to reduce deployment time
Data types you can migrate
- Structured data: Sources include relational databases, ERP systems and Excel
- Semi-structured data: Sources include data from documents, graphs, key values, web pages, zipped files, TCP/IP packets and email
- Unstructured data: Sources include social, reports, surveys, videos and images
Mitigate risk with data governance
Automate governance to satisfy regulatory requirements.
Your data deserves care throughout its lifecycle, from the moment you create it to the minute you dispose of it. Automating data governance makes it easier to satisfy regulatory requirements by helping you preserve data quality, integrity and security.
We assess your environment and share strategies for how to best capture, store and share data. Those strategies will be what works best for your organization and helps you comply with regulations. Moving data to the cloud and automating data governance across all data assets can mitigate risk and boost data integrity.
- Data discovery, profiling and benchmarking
- Data quality assessment and management
- Data reviews and monitoring
- Scalable data preparation for enterprise data lakes
- Savings - Preserve storage and increase performance by aging out log data and older transactional data
- Elasticity - Gain elasticity and agility by storing data in data lakes at a fraction of the cost of siloed warehousing
- Compliance - Increase privacy, data security and compliance with robust and effective data governance
NelsonHall Recognizes Unisys as a Leader
In this 2022 NEAT Evaluation for End-to-End Cloud Infrastructure Report, leading global analyst firm NelsonHall has identified Unisys as a leader in NEAT vendor evaluation for end-to-end cloud infrastructure management services.
Push what's possible
Want to take your organization’s technologies, teams and operations to the next level? We’re ready when you are. Let’s start the process of making progress.
Unisys product support is designed to provide world-class maintenance and proactive support for your mission-critical business operations. Learn more about Unisys Product Support.
Product Support Login
For information about Dell field services, please contact: CRCDellRequests@unisys.com
For support questions such as product latest versions, end-of-support and other related queries, please contact: Product.Support2@unisys.com
Visit our Careers site to search our latest postings and find your next career opportunity at Unisys.
Visit our Careers site in Spanish.
Visit our Careers site in Portuguese.
APPLICANTS NOTE: We will only ever contact you on email from our official @unisys.com domain, @phenompeople.com and @myworkday.com. If you receive any emails from any other domain asking for your personal information – or anything else - you should not respond to them. For more information on our hiring practices, please read this page. If you receive what appears to be Unisys communications not from unisys.com, please send an email with the details to email@example.com.
Please visit our Current and Former Associate web page to find information on many of our vendors. Information is available for Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.K., and U.S. and Canada.
For any European countries not listed in the page above, please email AskHREMEA@Unisys.com
For any Asia Pacific countries not listed in the page above, please email HRAdminAPSupport@unisys.com
All employment verifications for active and former Unisys employees are conducted through The Work Number using Company Code 10654. Please contact the The Work Number at 800-996-7566. For Salary Key Authorization, dial: 800-EMP-AUTH (800-367-2884)
For additional help or questions, contact: HRSC@unisys.com
The Purchase Order Terms and Conditions site is designed for both current and potential suppliers interested in providing goods and services to Unisys. The pages within this site provide Unisys Global Procurement’s Purchase Order terms and conditions for providing those goods and services.
The Unisys Client Contract Terms site provides some of Unisys standard terms and conditions and links to related documents for the sale of products and services.
An important part of our global supply chain is our Supplier Diversity Program. This program provides guidance and support to all business units and ensures direction toward achieving company Supplier Diversity Goals.
You can also complete our online Supplier Diversity Self Certification Form.
Let us know any questions or inquiries about any of our Unisys Alliance Partners or our partner program.